The Reef Golf Course - St. Croix
Overlooking Teague Bay and the Caribbean!
A 9 hole golf course with fescue lined fairways winding through the hills overlooking Teague Bay on the east end of St. Croix. Tee to green is very playable for all skill levels and with the most challenging greens on island it still provides a test even for the more experienced player.
9 Holes - $30 w/cart - $40
18 Holes - $45 w/cart - $60
Club Rentals - $20
Pull Cart Rental - $5
Golf Lessons (group & youth lessons are also available upon request)
- 1/2hr - $30
- 1hr - $60
* The golf shop is fully stocked with everything you need to enjoy your round.
Latest Golf News
Spring League (currently underway)
- Two person teams playing 9 hole matches every week.
Kiwanis Club of St Croix Golf Tournament (June 17th)
- This tournament is a benefit golf scramble to raise funds for the playgrounds at our local schools! Come support the kids!
Summer League (beings Monday July 17th)
- Two person teams will be playing against each other, lowest score wins.
Club Championship (please turn in your score cards at the counter)
- Club Members will play 6 rounds recording and signing their score cards to determine flights.
- There will be a 2 Day tournament to determine the Club Champions
Hit balls from a natural turf or from a perfectly level artificial surface that allows shots from the surface or with a tee. A great way to warm up before your round or work on your game.
Golf & Amenities Manager, Chris Payne, is available for lessons which include private instruction, range balls, and use of rental clubs with no extra fee. Please email us with any questions or to schedule a time.