The Reef Golf Course - St. Croix
Overlooking beautiful Teague Bay and the Caribbean!
A 9 hole golf course with fescue lined fairways winding through the hills overlooking Teague Bay on the east end of St. Croix. Tee to green is very playable for all skill levels and with the most challenging greens on island it still provides a test even for the more experienced player.
Rental clubs are available and we have a fully stocked golf shop for everything you need to enjoy your round.
- 9 Holes - $20 w/cart - $30
- 18 Holes - $30 w/cart - $50
Club Rentals - $15
Pull Cart Rental - $5
Golf Lessons (group & youth lessons are available upon request)
- 1/2hr - $50
- 1hr - $80
Latest Golf News
Winter League (begins Monday, January 9th)
- (6) two person teams playing 9 hole matches every week.
Wednesday Scotch Games
- (6) two person teams will be playing against each other, lowest score wins.
Club Championship (more information coming soon....)
- Club Members will play 6 rounds recording and signing their score cards to determine flites
- There will be a 2 Day tournament to determine the Club Champions
*Please contact the Pro Shop as space is limited.
Hit balls from a natural turf or from a perfectly level artificial surface that allows shots from the surface or with a tee. A great way to warm up before your round or work on your game.
Instructor and Golf Shop & Amenities Manager, Chris Payne, is available for lessons which include private instruction, range balls, and use of rental clubs with no extra fee. Please email us with any questions or to schedule a time.